I have a business contact who changed the company she works for and I had a time sensitive email that I sent her from Outlook. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that my Outlook auto populated her address and she never received it. Here is how you delete an address in your Outlook that you don’t want to have default to:
- Open the Outlook desktop client.
- Create a new email.
- Start typing a name you’d like to remove.
- Click the down arrow and highlight the entry to remove.
- Press delete or click the X next to the entry.
- Open Outlook Mail.
- Click New to open a new message.