Website Project Manager
**Must be located in Raleigh, NC Area (Triangle)!!**
** Part Time or Contractor, starting with 20 hours and more as we continue to grow**
At MRN Web Designs, we are searching for our next outstanding Website Project Manager. As a Website Project Manager, you will be tasked with leading teams in their mission to deliver outstanding digital solutions to our client partners. You will oversee the concept, architecture, design, engineering, and quality assurance phases of our digital projects. Most importantly, you will act as the primary point of contact for our clients on a day-to-day basis.
To qualify for the role, you will need strong client-facing skills and a solid background in the digital world. You will work within a deadline-driven, fast-paced, and client-centric environment to find the best possible solutions for our clients that balance digital requirements while fitting within the constraints of schedules and budgets.
*We are open to flexible, hybrid office/work from home arrangements *
Essential Job Functions
- Local to Raleigh, NC area (Triangle) with flexible work hours (early mornings, 7 am, are a must)
- Website project management – both traditional rebuilds and development from scratch.
- Must have experience in WordPress (not just themes and templates), nice to have – Shopify, Wix, and Squarespace
- Act as a liaison between the offshore development team, other marketing agencies, vendors, and internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Website management experience with a proven track record of on-site and on-page optimizations that drive organic growth.
- Knowledge of WordPress, GTM, Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience in search engine algorithms, SEO tools, and best practices.
- Ability to project manage the web development process end-to-end, including design, development, and deployment of visual enhancements, features, and functionality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years web development or project management experience, preferably in an agency environment; PMP not required
- Thinking two steps ahead of the client with a solution before one is asked for
- Must be able to communicate effectively when demanding conflicts emerge
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented global agency environment
- Excellent self-motivator with organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis who are able to execute with strong business, people, and presentation skills
Must be able to meet in person locally!