**APPLICANT MUST BE LOCATED IN RALEIGH, NC (TRIANGLE AREA). NO OFFSHORE SUBMITTALS**
At MRN Web Designs, we are growing in Raleigh, NC, and are searching for our next outstanding experienced digital marketing consultant to develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies to assist clients in achieving their business goals. The digital marketing consultant’s responsibilities include analyzing analytics to monitor customer engagement, overseeing clients’ advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve clients’ search engine rankings. You should also ensure that clients’ websites are attractive, informative, and user-friendly.
To be successful as a digital marketing consultant, you should be able to analyze large amounts of data and handle multiple projects without compromising on quality. Ultimately, an outstanding digital marketing consultant should be knowledgeable of various digital marketing tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Google Adwords
• Search Engine Optimization- both on-site and off-site
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Consultant Requirements:
• Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
• Proven experience working as a digital marketer.
• Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
• The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.