5000 Centregreen Way Cary, NC
Contract up to 40 hours per week
MRN Web Designs is a growing website design and development company based in Cary, North Carolina. We help clients use the internet to elevate their business to the next level. MRN offers a multitude of services ranging from custom design to digital marketing. This employment opportunity is a hybrid position that will require the applicant to live in the Triangle Area and be able to commute to the office multiple times a week.
Our Graphic Designers help us bring our client’s visions to life. As a graphic designer at MRN, you will be responsible for designing the front end of websites and landing pages. Mockups you create will be reviewed by the client and then sent to our development team to be made into a fully functional website. Additional graphics work will include logos, icons, infographics, print materials, and other promotional items.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the client and the Project Manager to design the front end of websites and landing pages.
- Be able to work within the timelines set by the Project Manager in order to ensure MRN’s development process runs efficiently and seamlessly
- Design and create informational graphics.
- Create presentation materials and coordinate deliverables.
- Help lead the process of developing marketing and sales documents which are critical for securing future work.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of Graphic Design experience in Web/eCommerce and high familiarity with WordPress.
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or other related fields
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator in particular.
- A portfolio to display examples of work upon applying
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design and development.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns quickly and is able to communicate new information at both detailed and high levels.
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for Web Accessibility, file sizes and types, image, and video resolution, etc.
- Committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration, mutual growth, learning, and trust