My printer had a pending document that wouldn’t delete.Â I googled how I could fix it and came up with a great answer that worked, so I’ll share it with anyone who also might have the same problem.
- go to your start menu, open the RUN window. (In Windows 7 its the “search programs and files” box at bottom of start menu)
- type : services.msc and hit “enter”
- Scroll down the list of services to the Print Spooler. The status will probably read “STARTED”
- Right click on Print Spooler and select STOP. The status should change to blank.
- Right click on it again and select START.
- Close the services window.
- Check your print queue again, it should be empty now.
Thanks to Ian A on Yahoo!Answers